Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday in Matlacha Florida

Beautiful breezy day hear in sunny Florida. Hurricane Ida is whirling around near Nicauragua, sending little breezes our way. It has been a little cooler, so the Manatees are wondering into the canals to stay warmer and hang out. There is always a dolphin or 2 searching for fish along the channel behind the office. Now that the sunsets earlier I have been thinking about parking a couple of Adirondack chairs out behind the office to view the beauty of the setting sun over Matlacha Pass. Anyone like to join me?

Great news for buyers looking to purchase hear in Cape Coral, Matlacha, and Pine Island. The Federal Government has extended and expanded the First Time Home Buyer Program which will certainly continue the buying surge in SW Florida.

My plan is to post my local Real Estate thoughts as often as possible. Daily would be great, but I don't know if I will get an inspiration everyday. I promise to share the good ones! Those Florida sunsets will do it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment